Sunday, February 21, 2016

Thoughts About Comments

I really enjoyed reading through all of my comments! The best ones were when people found parts of my introduction and found ways to tie it back to their own lives and also told me about themselves. It can be hard to feel connected to my classmates since this is a fully online class, but it actually really helps to have engaging comments that almost seem to be a conversation of their own. I also like the comments that make it seem like the person has read my story in full, and reflects back on those certain parts, it makes it feel a lot more personal. I should actually work on making my comments more engaging and personal, rather than just saying "I liked your story" and leaving comments that just kind of talk about stories in general. That's something I'm really going to work towards doing next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment